Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I actually did on 1/14/09

We had another day of class, which wasn´t too bad. We are starting to get our schedules together because our semester starts soon. Today was just a laid back day that consisted of eating, school, eating, siesta, eating and soon sleeping. Yeah, I think I´m gonna like it here haha. Since this post is short, I will also include some observations/reflections/conclusions.

1. Spanish homes are freezing.
2. They love their coffee and wine.
3. The kisses on each cheek isn´t so bad.
4. Offensive? They don´t know the definition of that word.
5. We aren´t eating lunch/dinner til when??!!
6. The whistles and remarks make you feel good about yourself.
7. If you don´t like oranges, you´re outta luck.
8. You´re expected to eat for like 3 people.
9. The portion sizes for lunch are bigger than dinner.
10. Get used to the staring...
11.It´s not as cold as they think it is.
12. Wear your coat and scarf or DIE!!
13.American music is played everywhere and it gets real old, real quick.
14. I am now addicted to the show Pasapalabra thanks to my padre.

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I know we have never really been in touch - but we are all excited up here to read about your new adventure! I hope you keep up the stories and pictures.
    Have Fun!
    -Becky, Jay and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holldy, we were wondering when you would post! everything sounds magical and what an amazing experience! Live it up! Bring me back some coasters teehee
    Love Aldyce, Dave, DavidP and Nichodus and Aunt Trish

    ReplyDelete